Please examine your journey once more as shut as possible to the time of travel. In line with authorities steerage, you’ll not be required by legislation to wear a face overlaying whilst travelling in England. When planning your journey, please examine the newest government recommendation as restrictions may be in place and the recommendation may differ between England and Wales. Double-jabbed travellers won’t need to quarantine on return from some countries.
- This includes London Overground and TfL Rail that are a part of the National Rail community.
- Train operator affectedHull Trains;DescriptionHull Trains are currently working a decreased service, in line with passenger demand and current government recommendation.
- If you’re using TfL providers for any part of your journey, it remains mandatory to put on a face overlaying .
- PDF maps of local alternative routes can be foundhere(click “East coast route” for the proper map).
- The biggest islands, cities, resorts, cruise