You can check your journey up to and including Friday 15 October using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner. You are advised to re-plan your journey to keep away from travelling between these times. Ashford International and Ebbsfleet International stations are closed for Eurostar companies until a minimal of the tip of 2021. You might want to travel to / from London St Pancras International as an alternative. All travellers must put on a mask on board Eurostar trains and in stations, this continues to apply after check-in at London St Pancras International. Caterham – London Bridge providers via Tulse Hill will proceed to run.
- From July 1, EU needs a digital Covid-19 certificates for use to allow travellers within the bloc to avoid testing or quarantine necessities.
- You can also check the knowledge for LNER on our Informed Traveller page for the date you propose to travel on.
- You can examine your journey up to Saturday 25 September by using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner.
- Train operator affectedTransport for Wales;DescriptionEngineering work is going down overnight between Cardiff Central and Bridgend, closing some traces.
- Northern have introduced a decreased timetable in response to the results of coronavirus and the number of prepare crew being out there.
There is a barely reduced frequency service operating on most DLR and London Underground routes. Please proceed to observe social distancing measures on board and in stations. The variety of seats obtainable for use on board might be lowered, to assist social distancing. When planning your journey, please examine the Scotland Government websiteas there may be restrictions in place.
Please be aware that due to the present restrictions on travel, train schedules may change at short notice. We advise you to verify your journey as near the time of travel as possible. Additionally, some weekend and late night time / early morning providers may be effected by engineering work.