Several Covid travel check corporations listed on the government’s web site are on notice over misleading pricing. CrossCountry services will terminate at Bristol Parkway from the north or at Taunton from the south. There will be no direct trains between Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff Central – prospects can still travel by way of Bristol Parkway or Filton Abbey Wood as an alternative. Train operator affectedTransPennine Express;DescriptionEngineering work is taking place between Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly, closing some traces.
- The positive case is a person who returned from China and spent two weeks in lodge quarantine.
- The EU has added the US and eight different territories to its white record, forward of the busy summer holiday season.
- For helpful advice if you have to travel on a rail substitute service, together with accessibility and bicycle information, please use this web page.
- You could additionally be entitled to compensation if you expertise a delay in completing your journey.
- An Australian man who might miss seeing his father earlier than he dies, due to recent adjustments to travel guidelines, says he feels “deserted” by the government.
This includes a new passing loop at Brading to permit extra frequent services. CrossCountry and South Western Railway providers may even run by way of Bristol Temple Meads throughout these dates however might have extended journey occasions. Rail substitute buses might be put in place for these providers no longer calling at Long Eaton. Train operators affectedLondon Overground;Southern;DescriptionEngineering workis taking place within the Norwood Junction area, closing some strains in a single day from Monday evening till Friday morning. Train operator affectedLondon Overground;London Underground;TfL Rail;DescriptionTransport for London are presently operating near-normal service levels. [newline]Extra safety measures have been put in place in order that should you must travel by public transport, you’ll be able to travel with confidence. The latest recommendation that can help you travel with confidence may be found on CrossCountry’s dedicated Coronavirus advice page.