If you might be travelling from Sunday 26 September onwards, the timetable has yet to be confirmed. Avanti West Coast will continue to watch the timetable and regulate if required, as guided by Government recommendation and passenger demand. When planning your journey, please verify the most recent authorities recommendation.
- All traces between Peterborough and Ely have now reopened after injury to the railway infrastructure was repaired, and services can now run as regular.
- Train operator affectedNational Rail;DescriptionThameslink are working a lowered service in line with government recommendation, passenger demand and staffing availability.
- In the early morning and late night there shall be different direct companies between Caterham and London Bridge.
- While Air Canada makes greatest efforts to maintain this data up to date, it’s your responsibility to make certain that you meet all entry or transit necessities for every country in your itinerary.
- For more info on timetables, refunds and how Great Northern are supporting safe travel, please see the Coronavirus data web page on their website.
- Certain stations, stops and interchanges can be significantly busy at peak times.
Train operator affectedSouthern;DescriptionEngineering work is happening in a single day between Wembley and Watford Junction, closing some strains. You can discover the location of your bus substitute by checking station signs or by looking for your station on our stationinformation pages. Certain stations, stops and interchanges could be particularly busy at peak instances. You can find here the most as much as date information on how busy each station is.
Three New Spa Choices For A Uk Lodge Break
Due to deliberate engineering work by Network Rail, buses will replace trains between Filton Abbey Wood, Stapleton Road, Lawrence Hill and Bristol Temple Meads. Due to deliberate engineering work by Network Rail, buses will exchange trains between Bath Spa and Bristol Temple Meads. Due to planned engineering work by Network Rail, buses will substitute trains between Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa. The rules for worldwide arrivals have changed 50 occasions because the first coronavirus lockdown in March 2020. Tokyo’s goal of forty million overseas tourists in 2020 obviously didn’t materialise, with worldwide travellers unlikely to return in any giant numbers till next year at the earliest. Unexpected change means 1000’s of tourists could face 10-day quarantine upon return to the UK.