Train operator affectedTransPennine Express;DescriptionTransPennine Express are operating a reduced timetable, in line with current passenger demand and authorities pointers. Train operator affectedGrand Central;DescriptionGrand Central are operating a lowered timetable, in line with passenger demand and government guidelines. A seat reservation shall be required to travel on all Grand Central companies. Train operator affectedAvanti West Coast;DescriptionAvanti West Coast are working a decreased timetable consistent with present passenger demand and authorities guidelines. Some weekend and late night / early morning providers can also be affected by engineering work.
- There will be no direct trains between Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff Central – customers can still travel through Bristol Parkway or Filton Abbey Wood as an alternative.
- Stansted Express companies – a half hourly service continues with new, longer trains and loads of seating capacity.
- To allow you to choose when best to travel to keep away from the busiest instances, East Midlands Railway have released a Seat Finder software which shows how crowded trains are throughout their community.
- There are not any trains working to your vacation spot on the time you selected.
- Journey planners are presently being up to date and details may not be accurate yet, please check once more after Friday 20 August.
We’d prefer to set additional cookies to understand how you utilize GOV.UK, bear in mind your settings and improve authorities companies. There aren’t any trains running to your vacation spot at the time you chose. Queensland recorded three new COVID-19 circumstances in the past 24 hours, one in lodge quarantine and two in residence quarantine. The constructive case is a man who returned from China and spent two weeks in resort quarantine.